[REQ] Unban

You feel you're not guilty? Clean from cheat? or any reason? We discuss it here.

Moderators: Moderator, Giga Staff

Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:32 am

• In Game Name : [N4D] AJK Science
    Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:1964174901
    Game Server : 1#Malaysia|Giga-Public.Server|Community
    Reason Being Banned : Aimbotting
    Reason For Unbanned : That's not true. Actually i'm not cheating

Some Text : Okay. First, this is the first time i'm playing in this Counter Strike 1.6 server. For your information, my old mouse getting not to working because i had used it for
    a long time. Wait, i'm start to use it around 2012. Yes, that's right. So, you know that a old mouse may cause the user like me in trouble when using it. I had
    used

it to play in this server. The problem of the mouse is, at certain time, the cursor may go upward automatic. I don't know how to fix it. And, when i'm shooting at
    player, it start to go upward and then. Dead in headshot. Some of the players said me aimbot, but i said to them that is my mouse problem. And some players
    trust me like, "Yeah, same like me. I've got this problem and solve it by buying new mouse." And also, "Nope, he's not cheating man. He just too pro."
    Honestly, i'm not using hack like Aimbot. You know that, when using aimbot, my crosshair maybe stuck at the player head. And if i start shoot, you will see
    i'm using aimbot. But, a admin, had misunderstanding me. I know he believe what the player said and then, he start to find out if i'm really using cheat or not.
    I realised that he start to spectate me because he AFK right after the players said i'm hacking. Then, i killed 2 players at head. Maybe that my luck.
    And then, i'm stuck. I thought i were lagging, but no... I saw a green text at bottom left of my screen and saw about my ban information.
    And then, automatic i disconnect from the server and then, a box pop out and said, "You have been banned". I don't know how. But, you know, it's hard to
    trust a banned player... I hope, i can still playing in this server... And... i want to say that, This Is The First Counter Strike 1.6 Server i had played.
    I was waiting for the Counter Strike i downloaded from the webpage. About 150 mb. Yes. That's right. So, i hope, Admin can make a right decision.
    There are only two decisions you got, the first is continueing to ban me, and second, unban me so i can play back into my favourite server.
    And can i ask something? Can admin give me link where thread about to ban me.About the demo, i will post it soon because slow internet. Latency 100+

Made by : Chanyeol42726 a.k.a [N4D] AJK Science :oops:
    In Game Name : Chanyeol42726

Emulator : RevEmu

"Nothing In This World Is Impossible :D
    Chanyeol42726
    Just Registered

IGN: Chanyeol42726
    Steam: NiChang42726

Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:46 pm

• Chanyeol42726 wrote:In Game Name : [N4D] AJK Science

Some Text : Okay. First, this is the first time i'm playing in this Counter Strike 1.6 server. For your information, my old mouse getting not to working because i had used it for
    a long time. Wait, i'm start to use it around 2012. Yes, that's right. So, you know that a old mouse may cause the user like me in trouble when using it. I had
    used

it to play in this server. The problem of the mouse is, at certain time, the cursor may go upward automatic. I don't know how to fix it. And, when i'm shooting at
    player, it start to go upward and then. Dead in headshot. Some of the players said me aimbot, but i said to them that is my mouse problem. And some players
    trust me like, "Yeah, same like me. I've got this problem and solve it by buying new mouse." And also, "Nope, he's not cheating man. He just too pro."
    Honestly, i'm not using hack like Aimbot. You know that, when using aimbot, my crosshair maybe stuck at the player head. And if i start shoot, you will see
    i'm using aimbot. But, a admin, had misunderstanding me. I know he believe what the player said and then, he start to find out if i'm really using cheat or not.
    I realised that he start to spectate me because he AFK right after the players said i'm hacking. Then, i killed 2 players at head. Maybe that my luck.
    And then, i'm stuck. I thought i were lagging, but no... I saw a green text at bottom left of my screen and saw about my ban information.
    And then, automatic i disconnect from the server and then, a box pop out and said, "You have been banned". I don't know how. But, you know, it's hard to
    trust a banned player... I hope, i can still playing in this server... And... i want to say that, This Is The First Counter Strike 1.6 Server i had played.
    I was waiting for the Counter Strike i downloaded from the webpage. About 150 mb. Yes. That's right. So, i hope, Admin can make a right decision.
    There are only two decisions you got, the first is continueing to ban me, and second, unban me so i can play back into my favourite server.
    And can i ask something? Can admin give me link where thread about to ban me.About the demo, i will post it soon because slow internet. Latency 100+

And as i said, here is the link for my demo. The proof that i didn't use such hack like aimbot. Hope admin can unban me with this demo. :D
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0c80u3gecuvhe ... c.dem?dl=0
    In Game Name : Chanyeol42726

Emulator : RevEmu

"Nothing In This World Is Impossible :D
    Chanyeol42726
    Just Registered

IGN: Chanyeol42726
    Steam: NiChang42726

Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:35 pm

• Chanyeol42726 wrote:In Game Name : [N4D] AJK Science

used

OLD TOPIC UPDATE.

We have a fresh banned database list, your steamid should be unbanned.
    Read Giga FAQ @ Frequently asked question.

1#|www.giga-server.com|Classic.Public
    Server Status
    1#-GunGame|FFA|#www.giga-server.com
    Server Status
    1#-Zombie.Escape|#www.giga-server.com
    Server Status
    Malaysia Counter Strike 1.6 Community - Website & Forum
    Malaysia Counter Strike 1.6 @ FB Group
    Malaysia Counter Strike 1.6 @ FB Page
    Ac.giga
    Administrator
    Administrator